City of Heroes Senior Animator Joins Valiance Online
SilverHelm Studios announced that Ron Friedman, a former Senior Animator on City of Heroes, will be working with the Valiance Online development team to implement principles used to accomplish the look and feel of a superhero game. Mr. Friedman has also worked on film and game projects for Industrial Light & Magic, Electronic Arts, Namco Bandai, and other companies.
The Valiance Online team also announced open pre-alpha testing of the game. Anyone can now download the game and take a look at what has been done so far. Currently available for Windows, a Mac version of the game will be available soon as well. Visit this link below for more information.
Valiance Online is a “living world” superhero massively multiplayer online game in which player choices and actions are paramount. Set at the end of the 21st Century in the fictional city of San Cielo, players take on the roles of heroes and villains who battle using superhuman powers and advanced technology.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World Announced
- GBE Games has announced the development of a new MMORPG titled The Aurora World, for release in early 2013.
- Lucent Heart launches Stadia expansion
- The newest expansion for Lucent Heart, Stadia, is now live.
- Viva Media and Whalebox Studios Announce Goliath
- In Goliath, players find themselves in a mysterious land consisting of the jumbled fragments of a hundred dead civilizations.