ChronoBlade coming soon to Asian Mobile Gaming Market
nWay and CJ E&M Netmarble have today announced an exclusive mobile publishing partnership for ChronoBlade, nWay’s free-to-play multiplayer action RPG, in select regions. CJ E&M Netmarble will have exclusive publishing rights to the iOS and Android versions of ChronoBlade for three years in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Northern Africa. Currently available on Facebook, the mobile version is under development and slated for global release later this year.
“Action RPG is the next big genre for mobiles games world wide. It has already started in Asia with CJ E&M’s lead and will eventually proliferate across other regions,” said Taehoon Kim, CEO and Co-founder of nWay. “Our partnership with CJ E&M Netmarble will help accelerate the success of action-oriented, real-time multiplayer games on mobile platforms world wide.”
For more info on ChronoBlade, visit http://www.chronoblade.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planetside 2 Review 2013
- It's a solid, open-world shooter with a stable community and plenty to do for anyone who wants to commit their leisure hours to the game.
- King of Fighters XIV Launch Review
- The King of Fighters franchise has an overwhelming legacy to live up to in my eyes.
- The Forces of Chaos Descend in Game Insight's Battle Towers for iOS
- Game Insight announces the release of Battle Towers, a two faction tower defense game with cross-platform PvP, for iOS