ChronoBlade coming soon to Asian Mobile Gaming Market
nWay and CJ E&M Netmarble have today announced an exclusive mobile publishing partnership for ChronoBlade, nWay’s free-to-play multiplayer action RPG, in select regions. CJ E&M Netmarble will have exclusive publishing rights to the iOS and Android versions of ChronoBlade for three years in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Northern Africa. Currently available on Facebook, the mobile version is under development and slated for global release later this year.
“Action RPG is the next big genre for mobiles games world wide. It has already started in Asia with CJ E&M’s lead and will eventually proliferate across other regions,” said Taehoon Kim, CEO and Co-founder of nWay. “Our partnership with CJ E&M Netmarble will help accelerate the success of action-oriented, real-time multiplayer games on mobile platforms world wide.”
For more info on ChronoBlade, visit http://www.chronoblade.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO) Review
- No matter which way you slice it, DOMO is lot of fun from beginning to end. It provides both innovative and unique gameplay to all avenues.
- League of Angels II Officially Launches in Europe on May 19th
- Following the launches in North America and Oceanic region, League of Angels II will officially launch in Europe on May 19th.
- League of Legends: Patch 4.9 brings Karthus’ Visual Update
- The Karthus Visual Update, after drifting through PBE, has found its way to the live servers! His redesigned model comes replete with new anim...