ChronoBlade coming soon to Asian Mobile Gaming Market
nWay and CJ E&M Netmarble have today announced an exclusive mobile publishing partnership for ChronoBlade, nWay’s free-to-play multiplayer action RPG, in select regions. CJ E&M Netmarble will have exclusive publishing rights to the iOS and Android versions of ChronoBlade for three years in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Northern Africa. Currently available on Facebook, the mobile version is under development and slated for global release later this year.
“Action RPG is the next big genre for mobiles games world wide. It has already started in Asia with CJ E&M’s lead and will eventually proliferate across other regions,” said Taehoon Kim, CEO and Co-founder of nWay. “Our partnership with CJ E&M Netmarble will help accelerate the success of action-oriented, real-time multiplayer games on mobile platforms world wide.”
For more info on ChronoBlade, visit http://www.chronoblade.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- RF Online Coming To GamesCampus
- GamesCampus has announced that it will bring RF Online back to North America.
- Red Awakening Teases Kickstarter
- Domino Effect Ltd. has released a new ‘work in progress’ gameplay video for Red Awakening, its team-based multiplayer stealth action game.
- Brawl Busters launches St. Patrick's Day fun
- A new update arrived in Brawl Busters today with a St. Patrick's Day theme.