Chrono Tales Now Open for Second Closed Beta Applications
Chrono Tales is now making applications available for its second closed beta, scheduled to start on January 7, 2013 at 9pm Eastern (6pm Pacific). Previous closed beta testers are automatically eligible to return; newly interested players may apply by submitting their email.
The new phase of closed beta will raise the level cap to 60 and introduce two new systems. Players will also be treated to a bunch of events and free mount giveaways. Players are encouraged to submit their reviews of the game on the forums or on the game’s Facebook fan page, to share feedback with the developers and have a chance for their review to be shared with the public.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers and Heroes Coming to Steam with Fury of the Stone Lord
- Mad Otter Games announces the release of Villagers and Heroes on Steam, complete with the new Fury of the Stone Lord expansion.
- Shadowverse Soft Launch Demo - E3 2016
- Cygames has proven to me over the past couple months that they're no joke.
- Knight's Fable: Beast Melee Now Available
- Beasts have always been one of the most important elements of Knight’s Fable. With powerful skills and cool looks, they can give you a sense...