Chrono Tales Injects New Content Into Game
The Chrono Tales development team has slowed down the opening of new servers, focusing instead on adding new content to the game on player’s request. Maintenance today will introduce two new pets and more!
The new pets, Iron Bull and Nian, are limited edition. The Iron Bull is a large machine bull with strong destructive power, and grants 80% movement speed bonus. Nian grants 70% speed, and will be available as a limited drop for a week from the Monster Invasion’s final wave.
Other update highlights include the merging of Server 3 and 4, a Saint Patrick’s Day event where players can collect magical clovers, and the introduction of Magic Boxes and Pet Enchantment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Juggernaut introduces new companions and more
- Mail.Ru has released a new update for its browser game Juggernaut.
- Fractured Space Celebrates One Million Players with Halloween Update
- A new Phase 1.5 game update brings players a free Halloween crew member, a cracking new ship and much more.
- Mythos Global Raises Level Cap
- T3Fun has launched the latest major content patch for Mythos Global.