Chrono Tales Begins Open Beta
Chrono Tales has begun its open beta, introducing its first Server named “Chroland” and launching with various events for all players.
The open beta will carry its data forward to the game’s official launch, and includes a few updates including the raise of the level cap to 70, the introduction of the Crystal Mine region, the deadly new World Boss Thunder Knight, and a new Daily Instance the Monster Garden. Players can also access the VIP system to gain special privileges and gear through diamond purchases.
Ready to get started? Check out MMOHut’s Open Beta Pack Giveaway!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Skies: "The End of Lifetime" Package Sale Announced
- Eforb announces that the Lifetime Premium Package offer for their MMORPG The Skies ends on the 16th of May.
- Heroes of the Storm Celebrates First Anniversary
- Today marks the celebration of Heroes of the Storm's first anniversary since its official launch on June 2, 2015.
- Dragons and Badges Arriving in Trove
- Dragons, badges, and challenges are coming to Trove.