Chrono Tales Begins Open Beta
Chrono Tales has begun its open beta, introducing its first Server named “Chroland” and launching with various events for all players.
The open beta will carry its data forward to the game’s official launch, and includes a few updates including the raise of the level cap to 70, the introduction of the Crystal Mine region, the deadly new World Boss Thunder Knight, and a new Daily Instance the Monster Garden. Players can also access the VIP system to gain special privileges and gear through diamond purchases.
Ready to get started? Check out MMOHut’s Open Beta Pack Giveaway!
Articles You May Enjoy
- SkyForge - New MMO created by Allods dev team revealed
- Today, My.com and Obsidian Entertainment has announced Skyforge, a new MMORPG gaming experiences for PCs.
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Launches Ride System In New Update
- R2Games' Zombies Ate My Pizza introduces a vehicle system, raises the level cap, adds new bosses, and more.
- 7 Days to Die Alpha Preview
- 7 Days to Die managed to get over double of the goal pledged by its multitude of ravenous fan backers. The game recently went into alpha and I...