Chrono Tales Begins Open Beta
Chrono Tales has begun its open beta, introducing its first Server named “Chroland” and launching with various events for all players.
The open beta will carry its data forward to the game’s official launch, and includes a few updates including the raise of the level cap to 70, the introduction of the Crystal Mine region, the deadly new World Boss Thunder Knight, and a new Daily Instance the Monster Garden. Players can also access the VIP system to gain special privileges and gear through diamond purchases.
Ready to get started? Check out MMOHut’s Open Beta Pack Giveaway!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robotcraft releases Dawn of the Megabots Update
- Destructive robot-PvP battle game Robocraft has released their biggest update yet, titled Dawn of the Megabots.
- Digimon Masters adds new Mercenary Digimon
- Today marks the arrival of new content in Digimon Masters Online, from a new trainer to new mercenary digimon.
- League of Legends Announces Long Awaited Team Builder Queue
- Tired of getting trolled out of your preferred champion pick in Riot Games' League of Legends?