Christmas hits ACE Online
ACE Online has launched a holiday patch for players to enjoy this Christmas.
Players can visit the Xmas event map, destroy as many Santa Cats and Snowmen as they can for a chance at the flying Christmas Truck gear. Christmas trees, decorations, and other holiday events are also in place.
The patch also introduces the 16th tier of armor, available at the armor machine. The weapon machine has also been stocked with a few new weapons.
ACE Online is published by Suba Games, which also publishes Priston Tale and Metin 2.
ACE Online Gameplay Screenshot
Wicked Presents a Very Special ChristmACE
Christmas Comes Early for ACE Online with a New Update that Comes with a Christmas Map, New Armor and Bonus Weapons
TORONTO, ON. December 15, 2011 – ACE Online (http://ace.subagames.com), the popular 3D space shooter brought to you by Wicked Interactive, is giving the players what they asked for the most this holiday season: Tons of toys that go BOOM and snow on every map.
+ Xmas trees, in-game decorations and other holiday surprises
+ Xmas Event Map: The goal is to destroy as many enemies as possible on the map. Santa Cats and Snowmen will fly around, spreading X-mas jeers as they do everything they can to stop you from winning their ultimate prize: a flying Christmas Truck gear, if you’re lucky enough to get the drop.
If Christmas isn’t your thing, don’t worry: we also have a new tier of token armor. The 16th tier of armor in the collection, they are powered by Circinus, the compass constellation of the stars. Using a token at the armor machine will give you a chance to win these glorious new armor. You can also win one of the new weapons from the weapon machine using a weapon machine token.
If you’re looking to get into the holiday spirit with ACE, download the client at: http://ace.subagames.com and sign up with an account now! It’s never been a better time to join us at ACE Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everquest Next & The Holy Grails
- Today marks the day the EverQuest developers and the entire team at SOE can stop burying their excitement about the highly anticipated EQNext.
- Dragons and Titans Announces Improved Control Scheme, Icemaul and More
- Independent developer Wyrmbyte announces that their new MOBA, Dragons and Titans, has received several important updates, including the new Ic...
- A Trip Down Memory Lane While Taking Acid: RF Online Mobile
- MMOHuts reviews RF Online Mobile, a free-to-play mobile title based on the classic MMO RF Online.