Chibi Warriors releases new Pet System
Global games publisher 37Games has released a new update for its successful adventure MMORPG, Chibi Warriors. This update introduces a set of new features that include high-level Pets, additional refining system and a new cross-server system.
Some of the highlights include:
Pets System – Unlock at Level 60, players will have their choice between ten unique pets. Pet can be advanced up to Rank 10. Each time a Pet is advanced, a Spirit will be unlocked and passive attribute will be increased. When a Pet is advanced by 2 ranks, an active skill will be unlocked that can be unleashed upon unsuspecting foes.
Cross Server Gold Mine – Unlocked at Level 75, players can fight against players from opposing servers and will be able to gain renown across the kingdom of Chibi Warriors.
Spirit Refine – This latest version will bring fabulous new additions and updates for so much more fun. This system brings in a complete new way of Warriors upgrading. This ensures that every player can customize their warriors and their battle formations in the way that suits them the most.
Among the newly-added features, you’ll develop a powerful set of skills, lead the charge in the epic PvP arena battles, and awaken more powerful warriors with the unique Chibi Warrior’s awaken system. A series of events not only in-game but also on Facebook will also be held to introduce players into the new systems.
Chibi Warriors is a browser-based adventure RPG. Players discover, unlock, and customize heroes and pets to fight alongside them all while participating in hundreds of unique quests, activities, and events.
For more info, visit : http://chibiwarriors.37.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Fury: Daily Events Annouced
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today announced several exciting Daily Events taking place now in new free-to-play side-scrollin...
- SMITE hosts Seven Days of Saturnalia Event
- Hi-Rez has recently announced that the Seven Days of Saturnalia are upon us. Enjoy daily pantheon sales, 50% off all voice packs, and free gem...
- Brave Frontier Mobile Review
- I didn’t really think much of Brave Frontier at first. I thought it would be the Farmville of the mobile app world, overplayed and hyped.