Chaos Online to shut down
According to a recent e-mail sent from the EnjoyMMO team (also posted as an announcement), Chaos Online is probably going to be closing its servers shortly.
Said the announcement:
We are sorry to inform you that the developer of Chaos Online might cease to provide us with future technical support as the current situation of the game failed to meet our expectations. We really appreciate the time and effort you put into Chaos Online and would like to invite you to another 2 games of the company, Magic World Online and Destiny Online, each of different genre and gameplay style that you may be interested in.
Players with level 40 characters or above that were created before January 13th are eligible for compensation in the form of special packages for either Destiny Online or Magic World Online. Each package includes gold/platinum, a Newbie Package of items, and extra gold/platinum compensation for diamond purchasers in either game. Those looking to redeem the compensation offer must submit a ticket via http://support.enjoymmo.com, containing the following info:
- CO Account Name
- Password (This is to verify your ownership of the account in case others make a fraudulent claim)
- Paypal Transaction ID/Western Union Control Number if you were a Diamond buy
- DO/MWO IGN & Server
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skycastle Guild Housing System Coming to TERA on February 24
- Guilds can soon claim a castle in the clouds via the new Skycastle system in TERA's next major content update arriving February 24.
- Terraria (Mobile): Update on Windows Phone Now Available
- 505 Games today announced a major mobile content update to its critically acclaimed sandbox hit game, Terraria. In this sweeping update, 505 G...
- Dragon's Prophet (EU) receives huge mounted combat update
- The online role-playing game "Dragon's Prophet" just received a major update for mounted combat. A trio of healing, tanking, an...