Chaos Online to shut down
According to a recent e-mail sent from the EnjoyMMO team (also posted as an announcement), Chaos Online is probably going to be closing its servers shortly.
Said the announcement:
We are sorry to inform you that the developer of Chaos Online might cease to provide us with future technical support as the current situation of the game failed to meet our expectations. We really appreciate the time and effort you put into Chaos Online and would like to invite you to another 2 games of the company, Magic World Online and Destiny Online, each of different genre and gameplay style that you may be interested in.
Players with level 40 characters or above that were created before January 13th are eligible for compensation in the form of special packages for either Destiny Online or Magic World Online. Each package includes gold/platinum, a Newbie Package of items, and extra gold/platinum compensation for diamond purchasers in either game. Those looking to redeem the compensation offer must submit a ticket via http://support.enjoymmo.com, containing the following info:
- CO Account Name
- Password (This is to verify your ownership of the account in case others make a fraudulent claim)
- Paypal Transaction ID/Western Union Control Number if you were a Diamond buy
- DO/MWO IGN & Server
Articles You May Enjoy
- AbleGamers Invited to SOE Live for the Charity’s 10th Anniversary
- AbleGamers Charity is getting ready to celebrate 10 years of fighting for the rights of gamers with disabilities to enjoy the same content as ...
- Stronghold Kingdoms Strategy Cards Update Now Live
- Stronghold Kingdoms has just been updated with new content in the form of strategy cards, player requested features and a new Shield of the We...
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.