Chaos Interactive Launches Indiegogo for Seldon Crisis
Chaos Interactive Ltd. today launched a 60-day Indiegogo campaign for the independent developer’s recently announced open world sci-fi MMO, Seldon Crisis. Having refreshed and updated the crowdfunding campaign following gamer feedback, Chaos Interactive is looking for a commitment from gamers who enjoy hard science fiction and expansive player-driven massively multiplayer online games to help bring this deep space odyssey to reality.
“Seldon Crisis is a project that is rooted in our passion for all things sci-fi,” said Mirko Campochiari, lead game designer, Chaos Interactive Ltd. “As fans and game designers, we are looking to bring a universe to life in the form of a sci-fi sandbox game with multiple factions, dozens of ships and hundreds of weapons and modules, all created based on our deep appreciation for the content and the genre.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clancraft Releases New Lore Behind The Game
- The lore of Clancraft is detailed in this latest news and video from Gogogogo.com.
- Gloria Victis: End of Year Updates
- During the last months Gloria Victis development was focused mostly on polishing the core gameplay mechanisms and increasing the game’s perf...
- E3 2016 - Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
- Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year.