Chaos coming to Grand Chase in May
Grand Chase has announced that its next major update, “Chaos,” will launch in a series of updates this May.
The updates will raise the level cap to 80, add a new Fusion system to allow two items to be fused together to make better items, and add new dual weapon system in dungeons. Revisions will be applied to monster AI, the reward system, and the user interface.
Grand Chase is published by SG Interactive which also publishes Project Blackout, Pangya, and Trickster Online.
Grand Chase Gameplay Screenshot
Grand Chase: Chaos Announced with Major Updates
IRVINE, Calif. – April 22, 2011
SG Interactive today announced that popular side-scrolling action brawler Grand Chase will receive major game updates throughout May, officially rebranding the series as Grand Chase: Chaos. The updates will include a variety of in-game improvements, as well as major new content.
Featured updates include:
• Increase of the level cap to 80
• A Fusion System which allows players to meld two items into a new, better item
• All-new, dual weapon system in dungeons
• Updated monster AI for more challenging battles
• Reward system revamp for more balanced items and experience at the end of dungeons
• UI updates for easier navigation
For more information on Grand Chase: Chaos or to experience the game before the update, please visit http://grandchase.ntreev.net/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archive Entertainment Announces CalcMMO
- New TI-83 Graphing Calculator MMO makes its one-day debut on Steam.
- DDO Update 22 - Pirates of the Thunder Sea Dev Preview
- Turbine offers an inside look at Dungeon and Dragons Online's 22nd Update, Pirates of the Thunder Sea, improving guild airships and intro...
- Shadowrun Online Coming to Steam Early Access
- Shadowrun Online, the turn-based MMO successfully funded on Kickstarter, is coming to Steam Early Access on March 31.