Chaos coming to Grand Chase in May
Grand Chase has announced that its next major update, “Chaos,” will launch in a series of updates this May.
The updates will raise the level cap to 80, add a new Fusion system to allow two items to be fused together to make better items, and add new dual weapon system in dungeons. Revisions will be applied to monster AI, the reward system, and the user interface.
Grand Chase is published by SG Interactive which also publishes Project Blackout, Pangya, and Trickster Online.
Grand Chase Gameplay Screenshot
Grand Chase: Chaos Announced with Major Updates
IRVINE, Calif. – April 22, 2011
SG Interactive today announced that popular side-scrolling action brawler Grand Chase will receive major game updates throughout May, officially rebranding the series as Grand Chase: Chaos. The updates will include a variety of in-game improvements, as well as major new content.
Featured updates include:
• Increase of the level cap to 80
• A Fusion System which allows players to meld two items into a new, better item
• All-new, dual weapon system in dungeons
• Updated monster AI for more challenging battles
• Reward system revamp for more balanced items and experience at the end of dungeons
• UI updates for easier navigation
For more information on Grand Chase: Chaos or to experience the game before the update, please visit http://grandchase.ntreev.net/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Announces PS4 Launch Date
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Announces PS4 collector's edition and launch date.
- The West Celebrates Fifth Birthday
- From April 30 - May 7th 2013, InnoGames celebrates the fifth birthday of its western frontier browser game, The West.
- Gigantic Developer Motiga Confirms Layoffs and Delay
- In a company blog post, Motiga - developers of Gigantic - announced that there have been layoffs recently.