Chaos Chronicle Guild War Update Now Live
Nexon has announced the launch of its first major update for Chaos Chronicle, Guild War.
The Guild War update introduces new PvP content, a Hero Transcendance system, and the Chaos Raid boss. Players will discover:
- New PvP Seasons: Seven days of Free Season and 23 days of Regular Season let players watch opposing guilds for strategies during the free season before hosting individual ranked battles for rewards.
- New Hard Mode Stages: Adventure Stages add an increased challenge.
- New Manatech Tower Levels: Go from 70F to 90F.
- Chaos Boss: Players can accumulate raid points to call forth the Chaos Boss for a major challenge.
- Twelve Disciples Buff: The Twelve Disciples get a special buff effect to reinforce their skills and stats.
- Hero Transcendence System: Players can exceed level 30/+6 on their heroes by fusing the same hero.
Players who log in can celebrate the update with 300 Rubies (plus a 6-Star contract for returning players).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crystal Saga launches beta on LeKool with giveaway
- LeKool Games, publisher of several web games including Rich$tate and Star Supremacy, has launched its beta for Crystal Saga.
- Requiem makes international service merge
- Gravity Interactive announced today that it will migrate the Korean service of Requiem to North America.
- Camelot Unchained Prepares Final Push before Alpha Testing
- Today marks the reveal of their 4th pre-alpha test list, featuring a rather lengthy look at needed UI, polishing, crafting, and skill crafting...