Changes Incoming for League of Legends PBE
Riot Games has identified an issue with their PBE servers. The same people have been using them since they were introduced so no new feedback is arriving to help improve future updates to League of Legends! As such they are introducing a new system that will tie into players’ primary accounts to get a better idea of just who they are letting into the servers to make sure the best feedback providers are still present while letting in fresh blood to offer new perspective.
The full details can be found on the official thread here, though as usual it’s worth checking the red tracker to make sure you get the full story as their updates tend to offer unannounced details in follow-up posts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Global War Opens Landing Page
- On November 14, GameGo, a new publisher from Asia, launched their landing page for Global War.
- League of Legends: Aatrox, the Darkin Blade Champion Spotlight
- Aatrox belongs to the ancient race known as the Darkin and his combination of mobility and survivability should suit those with an aggressive ...
- Uncharted Waters Online Releases Major Content Patch
- Uncharted Waters Online has released their latest update, featuring the viking lands known as Vinland.