Chain Chronicle: HD Retina Display & Story Content Update Available
SEGA Networks co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new HD Retina display option, as well as story and gameplay content update for Chain Chronicle now available.
The new update of the hit line defense role-playing game features high definition Retina display on tablets for a more crystal clear and detailed look. The update also modifies Chain Chronicle to be fitted to the iPad’s aspect ratio of 4:3.
This February content update includes a new story addition and fresh in-game content for RPG and mobile gaming fans. Players gain a chance to acquire new weapons such as the Skull Rod and Ideal Wand, and new Chain Story quests featuring Silver Wolf Guide Barienna and Thousand Rivers Warrior Jedah. A new 5-star soldier, the awesome Flame Swordswoman Sonya, is also available for recruitment.
The latest story chapter, Chapter Nine, continues the epic tale of the volunteer army and their quest to defeat the Black Army. As representatives from all over Yggdra gather for a Round-Table Conference to discuss war plans, main heroine Phoena makes a shocking revelation about the army’s leader, the Black King. Meanwhile, the Sage of the Sword Melchior plans to enlist the help of the volunteer army to find items for a special “trump card” that will aid them in their inevitable showdown against the Black Army.
Both updates are free and require no additional cost to download.
For more info, visit chainchronicle.gumi.sg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kartuga: Development of Pirate-MMO To Be Discontinued
- Today, online games publisher InnoGames and Development Studio Ticking Bomb Games announced the discontinuation of the pirate-MMO Kartuga.
- Globe Strike: First Beta Test for New FPS Announced
- NGames would like to announce the first beta test for the First Person Shooter Globe Strike. Players are invited to join the first beta test w...
- Sega Europe Acquires Amplitude Studios
- SEGA Europe have today announced the acquisition of the award-winning French game development outfit, Amplitude Studios.