Celtic Heroes: Gelebron’s Tower Expansion Now Available
One Thumb Mobile, creator of the mobile 3D MMO Celtic Heroes, reveals their brand new high-level expansion: Gelebron’s Tower, which is available for download for 3D MMO Celtic Heroes from today for Android and iOS mobile devices.
Utilising the impressive “Destiny Engine” released at the end of 2014, this expansion brings a striking structure with distinctive Dwarven influences. Surging with power, Gelebron’s Tower houses mighty statues, dramatic walkways spanning cavernous halls coursing with magic and dark woven paths leading to chambers where the most formidable minions of Gelebron reside.
Accessible to the bravest of Celtic Heroes, Gelebron’s Tower expansion opens up levels 1 through 5 for players and brings fresh challenges and quests, impressive new rewards including the “Exalted Dragonlord armour” and brand new bosses such as “Sentinel Theta, Alcazzar the Insane and Magister Skath” to defeat with clan allies in this massively multiplayer mobile game.
One Thumb Mobile is pushing the boundaries of what’s possible on Mobile with the release of the Gelebron’s Tower expansion for our flagship mobile MMO Celtic Heroes. Our team has created five massive zones with brand new monsters, hundreds of hours of gameplay, new quests, bosses armour and loot,” says Paul Simon, Executive Producer at One Thumb Mobile. “We’ve been working closely with our players during Closed Beta to ensure this is by far our best expansion yet. Thanks to our new Destiny engine we’ve been able to massively improve the quality of our levels with new lighting, texture shaders and environmental FX that have blown everyone away.”
Together with the Gelebron’s Tower update comes a general game update which considerably improves the user experience.
For more info, visit http://www.celtic-heroes.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends - World Finals Venue Annouced
- Riot Games have announced the 2014 League of Legends World Final will be held in South Korea’s Sangam Stadium on October 19th.
- Loadout: Update 4.0 Now Available; PS4 Version Coming Soon
- Edge of Reality today announced that Loadout, the fast-paced free-to-play shooter with billions of weapon combinations, will bring every last ...
- N.E.O Online Open Beta Begins
- Neo Online officially announces its open beta. Anyone can sign up, download and play the game starting March 2, 2010. The game is a 3D Fantasy...