Celtic Heroes: Gelebron’s Tower Expansion Now Available
One Thumb Mobile, creator of the mobile 3D MMO Celtic Heroes, reveals their brand new high-level expansion: Gelebron’s Tower, which is available for download for 3D MMO Celtic Heroes from today for Android and iOS mobile devices.
Utilising the impressive “Destiny Engine” released at the end of 2014, this expansion brings a striking structure with distinctive Dwarven influences. Surging with power, Gelebron’s Tower houses mighty statues, dramatic walkways spanning cavernous halls coursing with magic and dark woven paths leading to chambers where the most formidable minions of Gelebron reside.
Accessible to the bravest of Celtic Heroes, Gelebron’s Tower expansion opens up levels 1 through 5 for players and brings fresh challenges and quests, impressive new rewards including the “Exalted Dragonlord armour” and brand new bosses such as “Sentinel Theta, Alcazzar the Insane and Magister Skath” to defeat with clan allies in this massively multiplayer mobile game.
One Thumb Mobile is pushing the boundaries of what’s possible on Mobile with the release of the Gelebron’s Tower expansion for our flagship mobile MMO Celtic Heroes. Our team has created five massive zones with brand new monsters, hundreds of hours of gameplay, new quests, bosses armour and loot,” says Paul Simon, Executive Producer at One Thumb Mobile. “We’ve been working closely with our players during Closed Beta to ensure this is by far our best expansion yet. Thanks to our new Destiny engine we’ve been able to massively improve the quality of our levels with new lighting, texture shaders and environmental FX that have blown everyone away.”
Together with the Gelebron’s Tower update comes a general game update which considerably improves the user experience.
For more info, visit http://www.celtic-heroes.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rangers and more arrive in Eden Eternal
- Eden Eternal has released the new Ranger class, an increase in the level cap, new maps and dungeons, and improved PvP content.
- League of Legends Worlds 2016 Roundup
- League of Legends' grand international tournament was certainly a wild ride, let's roundup some of the biggest moments of Worlds 201...
- Oculus Announces Consumer Version
- Today, we’re incredibly excited to announce that the Oculus Rift will be shipping to consumers in Q1 2016, with pre-orders later this year.