Celestia – Broken Sky: Cosmic RPG Now Available
ZQGame Global, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shenzhen ZQGame Network Co., Ltd (SZSE: 300052) today announced its cosmic RPG, Celestia – Broken Sky is now available to download and play on Android devices from the Google Play Store. The game is slated become available from Apple’s App Store in May 2015.
“The Celestian Combat System is the game’s defining feature and a profound way to get those neurons firing,” said John Hwang, VP of Product, ZQGame. “Our team worked tirelessly to concoct the perfect blend of a traditional fantasy RPG with a combat style requiring sharp, tactical decision making. Packaged together with the game’s outstanding graphics, Celestia is one of our proudest works yet, bringing a console-like experience to mobile.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon of the Endless: Rougelike RPG coming October 27th
- The quirky and colorful rogue-like dungeon defense game that first reared its head on Early Access in December 2013 has reached the final stag...
- Gloria Victis Enters Pre-Alpha Testing
- Testing starts for Gloria Victis - and there's more to come!
- FCManger: 2nd Closed Beta Test on May 29th
- T3Fun has recently announced that FCManger, a soccer team management game, will be heading into a second closed beta test on May 29th.