Celebrating the Stars and Stripes – Independence Day in the West!
In honor of Independence Day tomorrow, InnoGames will host a new event for its online role-playing game The West. As a wild-frontier game taking place in the young United States of America, The West has to have a fourth of July celebration – and it’s the player’s job to set everything up for the event. The guests expect fireworks, lots of Food, and the Star-Spangled Banner waving in the wind.
On the celebration site, players can engage in four tasks to prepare everything for the feast. Completing the tasks then results in various rewards. Players have the option to vary their chances on a win by choosing several tasks. Furthermore, all players participate in a world ranking. Reaching certain levels in the ranking secures a special item set. An even rarer, unique set can be won by making first place.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/24: EVE, Divine Souls, and Alteil Horizons
- Daily MMO news from EVE, Divine Souls, and Alteil Horizons
- The Repopulation: Update 15.5.1 Summary
- This Tuesday, The Repopulation updated with build 15.5.1, adding several improvements and tweaks to the game.
- Nether introduces crafting and future planned features
- The urban survival game Nether has earned some new features requested by the community.