Castle Clash – New World Update Available
I Got Games (IGG), maker of critically acclaimed mobile and browser games, has released a trailer teasing new content for its most famous strategy game, Castle Clash. The update will introduce numerous features that enhance and expand upon the role-playing elements of Castle Clash, including tile-based exploration and customizable Hero augmentations.
New World is a brand new game mode that lets players assemble a team of Heroes and send them out to explore an interactive map. Players control their team in the style of top-down tactical role-playing titles, triggering exciting random events like treasure hunts and monster encounters.
New World also introduces new multiplayer elements to Castle Clash. Players can find themselves teaming up with other players in random events, making cooperation crucial to completing the most challenging and epic monster fights. In addition, powerful enhancement items called Crests are also making their debut. These mysterious new items are the key to the brand new Inscription system that will grant Heroes more power than ever with a second Talent.
For more information or to play the game, visit:
– and –
Articles You May Enjoy
- For the King Triples Kickstarter Goal
- The For The King campaign has now raised over $87,500, and IronOak has been quick to thank backers with several stretch goals
- Navy Field 2 Prepares For Closed Beta In March
- Battle is calling for March's closed beta testing of Nexon's Navy Field 2.
- Gaijin Entertainment & Kubinka Tank Museum announce T-44 Restoration
- Gaijin Entertainment and the Central Museum of Armored Vehicles in Kubinka have announced a dual partnership to fully restore a World War 2 er...