Castle Clash Gets a Big Update with More Levels and New Character
IGG, creator of internationally acclaimed mobile strategy games, is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles, Castle Clash.
This update will feature a massive expansion of the top tier of the game. The cap on Hero levels, Hero Skill levels, and Building levels will all be raised.
The update will also feature new talents that debuff players’ enemies: Condemnation, Heaven’s Wrath, and Corrode.
Finally, the update includes a brand new hero: Treantaur.Treantaur is a support hero that can prevent damage and revive allies, making him an indispensable part of any team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MARVEL Future Fight Recruits Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- MARVEL Future Fight has released the newest update featuring brand new characters from Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- EverQuest Next Cancelled and Landmark Release Date Announced
- Daybreak has simultaneously announced the cancellation of EverQuest Next and a spring launch for Landmark.
- Smite Officially Launches as the First MOBA on Xbox One
- The free-to-play MOBA SMITE, the mythology-themed third-person action game, has officially launched on Xbox One.