Castle Clash Gets a Big Update with More Levels and New Character
IGG, creator of internationally acclaimed mobile strategy games, is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles, Castle Clash.
This update will feature a massive expansion of the top tier of the game. The cap on Hero levels, Hero Skill levels, and Building levels will all be raised.
The update will also feature new talents that debuff players’ enemies: Condemnation, Heaven’s Wrath, and Corrode.
Finally, the update includes a brand new hero: Treantaur.Treantaur is a support hero that can prevent damage and revive allies, making him an indispensable part of any team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory comes to Mobile Gamers with Pocket MapleStory
- The side-scrolling action that fans have adored now gives players the chance to explore Maple World on mobile.
- Aeria Games Announces F.E.A.R. Online
- Aeria Games is proud to announce that the acclaimed F.E.A.R. franchise is back with a vengeance!
- Hazard Ops: War of the Machines Update Announced
- Infernum has a treat for PvP veterans as they will now be able to unleash the power of massive Mechs to wreak havoc on their opponents in the ...