Castle Clash Gets a Big Update with More Levels and New Character
IGG, creator of internationally acclaimed mobile strategy games, is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles, Castle Clash.
This update will feature a massive expansion of the top tier of the game. The cap on Hero levels, Hero Skill levels, and Building levels will all be raised.
The update will also feature new talents that debuff players’ enemies: Condemnation, Heaven’s Wrath, and Corrode.
Finally, the update includes a brand new hero: Treantaur.Treantaur is a support hero that can prevent damage and revive allies, making him an indispensable part of any team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC, Reckoning, Announced
- Reckoning features four all-new maps, the return of the Exo Grapple playlist, and the thrilling conclusion to Exo Zombies.
- E3 2016 - Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
- Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year.
- Age of Wonders 3 Preview
- Can you feel it? Magic is flowing in the ether for the first time in an era. No not that D&D nonsense the dwarves entertain with in dark t...