Castle Clash Gets a Big Update with More Levels and New Character
IGG, creator of internationally acclaimed mobile strategy games, is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles, Castle Clash.
This update will feature a massive expansion of the top tier of the game. The cap on Hero levels, Hero Skill levels, and Building levels will all be raised.
The update will also feature new talents that debuff players’ enemies: Condemnation, Heaven’s Wrath, and Corrode.
Finally, the update includes a brand new hero: Treantaur.Treantaur is a support hero that can prevent damage and revive allies, making him an indispensable part of any team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Update 1.63 Released
- Bohemia Interactive is pleased to announce the release of update 1.63 for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.
- Crossout Beta Impressions
- This game can quickly be described as: MadMax + Motorstorm + Robocraft.
- Crystal Saga II Open Alpha Begins
- R2Games has announced that Crystal Saga II, its sequel to its hit 2011 MMORPG, is entering Open Alpha on August 5, 10am EST.