Cards and Castles: Tournament of Champions Expansion Released
The founders of Bit Mass LLC, an app developer that creates exciting iOS games, Android games and more, are pleased to announce the new release of Cards and Castles: Tournament of Champions. As an article on the Cards and Castles website notes, the expansion is scheduled to arrive in March and will come with many exciting new features.
“Prepare to amass your armies for the coming of Tournament of Champions,” said the announcement for the new release of Cards and Castles.
“Find out who is truly the best in the new Arena map. Use new game mechanics to defeat your opponents. Test your might in the upcoming campaigns.”
Cards and Castles received the official Greenlight from Steam to go on PCs and Macs. To date, the free collectible card game has been downloaded over half a million times; the combination digital CCG and grid-based strategy game involves building a deck of cards and then meeting opponents on a battlefield grid and fighting to destroy their castle. During the game, players can collect additional cards, which will allow them to create more strategies and ultimately defeat their opponents.
For more info, visit http://www.cardsandcastles.com/main/
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels Mid-Year Review Party Begins
- League of Angels is now celebrating its mid-year review party for 2016. This is a time for everyone to look back at the year so far.
- Heroes of the Storm Li-Ming Hero Review
- Li-Ming is a ranged assassin from the Diablo universe. It’s generally agreed that wizards and magical mayhem are never far apart.
- Creativerse Recaps Latest Updates R15-16
- Playful has been hard at work keeping Creativerse updates rolling out. In the past month, the game has seen two major update builds.