Cards and Castles Announces Spring Time Update
Bit Mass has announced that Cards and Castles will be getting a new update on Thursday, May 14.
The game will open the final scenario for Tournament of Champions, plus get new music, new animations, updates to the UI, new foils effects, and other fixes and tweaks.
Additionally, Cards and Castles will finally launch on the Amazon Store, making it officially available for Kindle users!
You can find out more about the update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KOG To Bring HeroWarZ to North America
- KOG and A.Storm have signed a service contract to bring the popular MMORPG HeroWarz to every gamer in the west.
- Kingnet Technology Brings Thunder Fleet to the West
- Kingnet Technology, a Chinese game publisher and developer, has announced that its debut title for the western market will be Thunder Fleet.
- Aeria Games acquires ijji
- Aeria Games announced today that it has acquired the gaming portal ijji from NHN Corporation.