Cards and Castles Announces Spring Time Update
Bit Mass has announced that Cards and Castles will be getting a new update on Thursday, May 14.
The game will open the final scenario for Tournament of Champions, plus get new music, new animations, updates to the UI, new foils effects, and other fixes and tweaks.
Additionally, Cards and Castles will finally launch on the Amazon Store, making it officially available for Kindle users!
You can find out more about the update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Heroes Online: Closing Down Soon
- Aeria Games has recently announced that Chaos Heroes Online will close on the last week of February. All AP spent on the game will be fully re...
- Double Dragon Trilogy Comes to GOG.com
- GOG.com introduces DRM-free Double Dragon Trilogy to PCs everywhere.
- Continent of the Ninth Seal: Nightstalker Class Coming Soon
- On March 9th, 2014, C9 players will be able to access the Nightstalker, the newest advanced class for the Withblade class.