CardMon Hero begins closed beta
CardMon Hero – RedBana’s global version of the stalled “card summoning” game Camon Hero from Uforia – has begun its closed beta testing today, which will run until November 16th.
Using a deck of battle cards, players can call mercenaries, use skill cards, and enjoy both PvE and PvP through quests and instances.
RedBana also publishes Audition Online, and will be publishing Mythos in North America.
CardMon Hero Gameplay Screenshot
A Call to Heroes: CardMon Hero Closed Beta Launches Today!
Closed Beta to run for limited time only – November 10th through 16th
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – November 10, 2010 Redbana today announced the opening of its Closed Beta program for CardMon Hero. Be among the first to experience the highly anticipated card-summoning MMORPG by signing up for the Closed Beta at http://cardmon.t3fun.com.
CardMon Hero is a new free-to-play MMORPG for PC in which players take on the role of a Hero that can create, discover, recruit and summon Mercenaries to aid in battle using a deck of cards. Call Mercenaries to battle tough enemies in combination with your Skill cards as you adventure through an expansive and persistent world with thousands of others through hundreds of quests, over 70 instances and countless combinations of Mercenary and Skill cards to be discovered.
For more information about CardMon Hero, please visit: http://cardmon.t3fun.com/
Interact with CardMon Hero on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Cardmonheroglobal and Twitter at www.twitter.com/CardMonGlobal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard Now Available Exclusively on Google Play
- ZQGame a publisher of high-quality mobile games, today announced the global release of the anime-inspired, action-RPG, Soul Guardians: Age of ...
- Combat Arms Asks: Spiders Or Scorpions?
- Combat Arms is preparing a "Spiders versus Scorpions" event starting this June.
- SkySaga: US & Canada Alpha starts Feb 19th
- Radiant Worlds is excited to announce that SkySaga will be inviting North American players into our closed alpha tests! We will start letting ...