CardMon Hero begins closed beta
CardMon Hero – RedBana’s global version of the stalled “card summoning” game Camon Hero from Uforia – has begun its closed beta testing today, which will run until November 16th.
Using a deck of battle cards, players can call mercenaries, use skill cards, and enjoy both PvE and PvP through quests and instances.
RedBana also publishes Audition Online, and will be publishing Mythos in North America.
CardMon Hero Gameplay Screenshot
A Call to Heroes: CardMon Hero Closed Beta Launches Today!
Closed Beta to run for limited time only – November 10th through 16th
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – November 10, 2010 Redbana today announced the opening of its Closed Beta program for CardMon Hero. Be among the first to experience the highly anticipated card-summoning MMORPG by signing up for the Closed Beta at http://cardmon.t3fun.com.
CardMon Hero is a new free-to-play MMORPG for PC in which players take on the role of a Hero that can create, discover, recruit and summon Mercenaries to aid in battle using a deck of cards. Call Mercenaries to battle tough enemies in combination with your Skill cards as you adventure through an expansive and persistent world with thousands of others through hundreds of quests, over 70 instances and countless combinations of Mercenary and Skill cards to be discovered.
For more information about CardMon Hero, please visit: http://cardmon.t3fun.com/
Interact with CardMon Hero on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Cardmonheroglobal and Twitter at www.twitter.com/CardMonGlobal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Presence Announced for Super Dungeon Bros
- Super Dungeon Bros will be shown at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles in the South Hall, room #3054 with never-before-seen content.
- Eternal CCG - PAX South 2016
- One of the games that caught my eye early on the PAX South floor was Eternal, a new card game from Dire Wolf that was making its public debut.
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 Gets Massive Multiplayer Update
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 has received a major free update (numbered 1.2.0), focused on the multiplayer aspect of the game.