Cardfight!! Online on Steam Greenlight
Bushiroad announced that they are taking online digital card game, Cardfight!! Online, to the next level via Steam Greenlight. Steam Greenlight is a system that enlists the community’s help in picking some of the new games to be released on Steam.
Mr. Takaaki Kidani, the President of Bushiroad Inc., shares, “Steam has always been a strong and easily accessible platform in the English overseas market. With the wide range of tools and support available to developers, we believe that having Cardfight!! Online on Steam allows us to better cater to our players.”
Cardfight!! Online is a new online digital card game based on Bushiroad’s flagship trading card game title, Cardfight!! Vanguard, which was first launched in February 2011. Cardfight!! Online will be free-to-play with in-game transactions upon release in late 2015 and will be available in English for Windows PC.
Players will have access to cards from the English Edition Cardfight!! Vanguard G series and later. Veteran Cardfight!! Vanguard players who are keen to obtain and collect cards from the older sets will be able to do so at the late stages.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Begins Evolution Of Combat Beta
- 50,000 players are now testing Jagex's upcoming combat changes to Runescape.
- Soul Of Guardian Introducing Cross-Server Battles
- Soul of Guardian has announced a new PvP update.
- Conquer Online 3.0 Kingdom War Update Bringing New Features
- In mid-October, Conquer Online will witness the updates of the first wave of 3.0 features.