Card Hunter: “Attack of the Artifacts” expansion later this month
Deep beneath the smouldering Black Plume Mountain, three sentient artifacts plot and scheme. Many are the terrible monsters that they have recruited to their cause including otherworldly Thought Munchers, baffling Umber Bulks and swarming Plant Pygmies. Yes, it’s the Attack of the Artifacts expansion for the award-winning Card Hunter with all new adventures, cards, monsters and more.
Attack of the Artifacts also introduces organised league play where players can pilot monster decks and explore challenging new multiplayer boards to win prizes including tasty Papa Manchu pizza, treasure chests and unique figures.
Card Hunter’s first expansion set launches this month, bringing new depths to the game that was nominated for Best Debut at the Game Developers Choice Awards and accoladed as the most original game of 2014 by PC Gamer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alganon: Rise of the Ouroban Expansion Now Available
- Quest Online LLC. released a major expansion to their free-to-play fantasy MMORPG: Alganon Online
- Aura Kingdom's World Comes To Life
- New screenshots showcase the lovely backdrop in Aura Kingdom by Aeria Games.
- Cabal Online Review 2013
- In Cabal Online the player is able to choose between many different characters that each branch out in their own type of gameplay and weapons.