Card Hunter: “Attack of the Artifacts” expansion later this month
Deep beneath the smouldering Black Plume Mountain, three sentient artifacts plot and scheme. Many are the terrible monsters that they have recruited to their cause including otherworldly Thought Munchers, baffling Umber Bulks and swarming Plant Pygmies. Yes, it’s the Attack of the Artifacts expansion for the award-winning Card Hunter with all new adventures, cards, monsters and more.
Attack of the Artifacts also introduces organised league play where players can pilot monster decks and explore challenging new multiplayer boards to win prizes including tasty Papa Manchu pizza, treasure chests and unique figures.
Card Hunter’s first expansion set launches this month, bringing new depths to the game that was nominated for Best Debut at the Game Developers Choice Awards and accoladed as the most original game of 2014 by PC Gamer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Invasion Begins – Aliens Take Over the World of Arctic Combat
- Webzen, Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, unleashes a heart-stopping new Alien Defense Mode for the modern military...
- League of Legends: Legend of the Poro King Mode Review
- While I am generally hard on the temporary modes as their short existence offers Riot little time for trial and error, I have to say that I re...
- ARMA 3: New Addon Catergory Added for "Make Arma, Not War" contest
- Bohemia Interactive today opened the Addon category for their €500,000 Make Arma Not War content creation contest for Arma 3. This means pe...