Carbon Eyed: New Mobile Games Announced
Carbon Eyed, a South Korean mobile game developer run by CEO Chris Lee, held a local media showcase on March 29, 2016 and announced three mobile games – Knights Fall, Tiny Fall, and Gigant Shock. (Gigant pronounced as “ghee-gant”)
Carbon Eyed was founded by Mr. Chris Lee in May 2015 after his CEO post at NHN Entertainment. Prior to NHN Entertainment, Mr. Lee had founded Eyedentity Games and created Dragon Nest, a PC-based MMORPG and a world-wide success including China and Japan.
There titles include:
- Knights Fall is a mobile game which brings an all-new approach to playing mobile games and able to feature a large scale battlefield based on its physics engine.
- Tiny Fall features the same gameplay as with Knights Fall, with the expectation that the game is easy to play and exciting enough to appeal to casual gamers.
- Gigant Shock is a mobile game where players must utilize and strategize four different types of characters in order to attack visually stunning, gigantic monsters.
For more info, visit http://www.carboneyed.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend Warrior Begins Closed Beta
- Dovogame, developer of Business Tycoon Online and Rich$tate, has launched the beta for its newest title, Legend Warrior.
- Devilian First Closed Beta Runs October 22-26
- Trion Worlds today published a producer’s letter announcing the first closed beta period for Devilian.
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest Announces Details for eSports Survivor League
- Studio Wildcard announced today that on Friday, April 15, at 12 pm EST, will mark the end of the first month’s Survivor League.