Carbine Studios Debuts WildStar Loremageddon Series
Back in September, the Carbine Studios Narrative Design team asked WildStar players to submit their lore questions via the official forums or directly to Creative Director Chad Moore (@Pappylicious) using #WSLoremageddon.
With hundreds of lore questions submitted, Chad has taken to the website to update the players on the project:
“Now that the dust has cleared, we are ready to show you what has been borne of this unforgettable lorepocalyspe. Prepare yourselves.
- Starting today, we will be periodically releasing comprehensive lore about all of our playable races – presented in permanent web pages that will live on our existing web site.
- There will also be a dedicated web page where we will answer random questions that were not directly related to races. As time goes on, this page will continue to grow as more questions are asked and more lore is written to answer them.
Chad goes into much more detail in the post; for more information please click the links below.
- Creative Director Chad Moore’s ‘Loremageddon Part 1’ news post
- Loremageddon Aurin page
- Loremageddon Mechari page
There will be many more lore updates over the coming weeks and months. Stay tuned!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon holds Nexon Developers Conference for Partners in Korea
- NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, held its first-ever Nexon Developers Conference for ...
- Forge of Empires Reaches 10 Million Registered Players
- Approximately one year after its start, InnoGames can now proudly announce it has reached its 10 millionth registration for the online game.
- Eldevin: Patch 1.17 introduces mounts
- Hunted Cow Studios have released Patch 1.17 for Eldevin, their free-to-play 3D MMORPG, bringing mounts to the game for the first time. Eldevin...