Carbine Studios Counts Down WildStar Free to Play Launch
Carbine Studios has begun the countdown to WildStar’s free to play launch! In their usual going big method, they’ve chosen to rent out Times Square in New York City for the final moments of the countdown, culminating in the new launch trailer sure to rock the big screens of the Big Apple.
Starting September 28, the party begins on Twitch.tv, featuring interviews, special guests, giveaways, and plenty of preview gameplay with a grand prize raffle winner netting a Razer Blade Pro laptop!
For full details including the livestream embed, check the official site post!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dream of Mirror Online Welcomes Witch Doctor Class
- The Witch Doctor is a mysterious and almost certainly dangerous profession; they deal with the deadliest of poisons to incapacitate their foes
- World of Warships Launch Review
- The game is eye candy. Even since my open beta preview write-up where I was already dazzled, the visuals have improved tenfold.
- CJ Internet Announces Sin Streets
- CJ Internet (CJ E&M), has announced the opening of its first North American office, located in Los Angeles, California.