Captains of DarkTide Starts First Phase of Beta
The first phase of beta testing is now underway for the nautical MMORPG Captains of DarkTide. Testing for the web client and starter areas began on June 28, 2010. Not every zone or continent is currently enabled, but more content will be released as closed beta progresses.
Captains of DarkTide is a browser based MMORPG, and it will utilize the powerful Unity web player which allows for some pretty epic graphics. Games like FusionFall and Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online already use Unity and the upcoming Need for Speed World will too.
Captains of DarkTide will join the ranks of a handful of other free to play nautical MMORPGs like Voyage Century and the upcoming Uncharted Waters Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online begins Closed Beta
- Sandbox Interactive today announced that players will now be able to join the Closed Beta of their medieval sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.
- E3 2015 Hosts Record Breaking Year, Announces 2016 Details
- ESA, which owns and produces E3, also revealed that E3 2016 will take place June 14-16 in Los Angeles at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Camelot Unchained Showcases TDD Winter Camouflage
- The latest update from CityState Entertainment's upcoming realm v realm sandbox MMORPG, Camelot Unchained, today brought the news that th...