Captains of DarkTide Open Beta Begins August 3
Captains of DarkTide, the free to play naval MMORPG based entirely on the Sea, is set to begin its open beta on August 3, 2010. The only other free to play MMORPG with an in depth naval system is Florensia from Alaplaya, but that has a land-based component as well. Captains of DarkTide is a browser based game and is developed by Silverlode Interactive, the same company behind the client based MMORTS Saga.
Captains of DarkTide Gameplay Screenshot
Catains of DarkTide runs on the web browser and is powered by the powerful Unity Web Player, which games like FusionFall and Tigers Woods Online already utilize.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hazards Ops: Now in Open Beta
- Open Beta servers for third-person action shooter Hazard Ops are now open. From now on, every mercenary that enlists will be granted instant a...
- MapleStory Reveals Hayato
- The legendary samurai Hayato soon arrives for MapleStory fans.
- Forsaken World Closed Beta Phase 2 Begins Nov 24
- Forsaken World closed beta phase 2 is scheduled to launch November 23, 2010. The second phase of beta testing will be open to more players.