Captain Heroes Launches for Android Devices
ZQGame Global, a premiere online and mobile game publisher today announced its extreme arcade shooting RPG, Captain Heroes is now available to download from the Google Play Store and play on Android devices. The game is slated to become available from Apple’s App Store in July 2015.
“Captain Heroes is a throwback to the classic arcade shooter,” said Kyong Kim, Associate Product Manager, ZQGame. “We spared no detail in reproducing that frenetic aura once only found in those old arcades. From pesky enemies sprouting out of nowhere to every character quip and quirk, players will no doubt have a permanent smirk on their face while shooting things.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: New Content Announced
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the hugely popular competitive shooter Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will receive a wealth of new con...
- Hex: Shards of Fate Beta Review
- HEX is a unique game, with all the features that are planned. I've had the luck of being able to participate in the game’s beta since w...
- Brick-Force announces VIP open beta
- Infernum has announced that it will host a special VIP Open Beta for Brick-Force.