Candy Barbarian Class Bursts onto the Trove Scene
Trion’s Trove, the open-ended voxel MMO adventure game currently in open beta, is receiving a brand-new, playable class today!
The Candy Barbarians are brave, nomadic warriors from the land of Candoria who use their sugar-inspired rage for supercharged special attacks. A powerful melee class that dual-wields swords, axes and spatulas, the brand-new Candy Barbarian class is available in-game now for 1,050 Credits or 5,000 Cubits.
For more information, please visit Trion Worlds’ official Trove page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArenaNet Invites Players for ‘First Look’at GW2: Heart of Thorns
- NCSOFT® and ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, have today released details about two of the most ex...
- Aeria Games Sells European Subsidiary to ProSiebenSat.1 Games
- Aeria Games announces its planned sale of its European subidiary to ProSiebenSat.1 Games, in a push for more focus on mobile game publishing.
- Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Launch Review
- Essentially you are a treasure hunter, out seeking your fame and fortune as everything on the planet tries to kill you.