Camelot Unchained Reveals Viking Race: Valkyrie
The latest Camelot Unchained race reveal comes straight from their official site as the contents of the backstory were deemed a bit too much to be hosted on Kickstarter. Viking fans looking for a harsh high mobility race or staunch town defender will have to look no further than the Valkyrie.
Pack wings that allow them bonus defense and mobility, and a racial weapon bound fire ability to execute foes into ash, the Valkyrie boon package offers plenty of utility and power. But where there is strength, there is opposing weaknesses along the same line including shock effects from taking too much damage to the wing, and a loss of the will to fight when seeing too much death and destruction around them.
Be sure to catch the full backstory and boon/bane list here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition To Release February 12th
- Wargaming today announced that World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will release globally on February 12th, 2014.
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Goes Live
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that the official teaser site for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, its newest a...
- Shotgun News 11/18: LOTRO, Red Blood, Yulgang Online, and More!
- Daily dose of MMO news from LOTRO, Red Blood, Yulgang Online and more.