Camelot Unchained: Recent Pre-Alpha Test Runs Successfully
Recently, City State Entertainment imitated a pre-alpha test for there upcoming MMORPG: Camelot Unchained, and today, they revealed the results of that pre-alpha test stating that the testing went very well. Many elements and systems that were tested include server stability, server-induced lag, server-side physics, client side performance and more.
More pre-alpha tests will be conducted in the near future, which will include high stress test caps and more.
For more info, visit http://camelotunchained.com/v2/afternoon-update-monday-october-20th-2014/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus Aeterno Reveals Anti-Zerging Feature
- Taitale Studios roared back with a vengeance this winter season following the restart of their Kickstarter campaign for Novus Aeterno, a massi...
- Scarlet Blade Announced
- Aeria Games has announced its plan to launch Scarlet Blade for the North American market.
- Blacklight: Retribution Changes Hands
- Blacklight: Retribution is seeing an exchange of developers as 2015 begins.