Camelot Unchained Prepares Final Push before Alpha Testing
CityState Entertainment draws ever nearer to opening Camelot Unchained’s testing up to Alpha tier Founders and Builders. Today marks the reveal of their 4th pre-alpha test list, featuring a rather lengthy look at needed UI, polishing, crafting, and skill crafting elements needed to push their game from the concept state to resembling something much closer to their ultimate goals.
While it’s going to be a close call, President and Co-Founder Mark Jacobs believes its possible that the alpha tier testing may begin as early as the end of February. The update featuring the newest checklist also offered two new images showcasing the level of detail offered by the crafting system already. Check them out below! For the full update visit the official blog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Game Review
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a Squad based strategy game from EA Capital Games for the Android and iOS.
- Camelot Unchained Unleashes Glorious Design Changes
- Hotly debated, stealth has finally been confirmed as a function in the game. Stealth classes are promised no movement penalties.
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Sells over 2.7 Million Copies
- On March 25, players the world over launched a crusade against the fallen angel with the release of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls™ for Windows...