Camelot Unchained Gets E.A.R.S. and Announces Next Stretch Goal
Camelot Unchained has hit its last major stretch goal, and is now setting sights on its next stretch goal for supporters.
E.A.R.S. (Engraving and Reaction System) is now funded as a stretch goal, granting a more in-depth system for combatants and crafters with visual cues as they do their work.
The new goal is an audio stretch goal, looking to add new sounds and effects to the game. Adding another $150,000 to the goals will allow City State Entertainment to hire a sound engineer to deliver AAA+ quality audio for the game and license the Audiokinetic Wwise engine.
Passing this stretch goal will put the team at $3 million raised for the game, and will earn a set of rewards for all current backers.
To illustrate the point as to why the team is pushing for this goal, CSE released this video:
Articles You May Enjoy
- This Means WAR! Debuts Real-Time Strategy on Android
- Kabam’s This Means WAR! brings enormous innovation to modern combat gameplay with today’s Android launch.
- Crystal Dynamics Unveils Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Crystal Dynamics announces Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris for Xbox One and PC, featuring four-player co-op.
- Cubic Castles: New Puzzle Game by Ex-PopCap Devs Available
- Inspired by the creative sandbox building of Minecraft and the playful gameplay of Nintendo classics like Super Mario Bros, Cubic Castles is a...