Camelot Unchained Gets E.A.R.S. and Announces Next Stretch Goal
Camelot Unchained has hit its last major stretch goal, and is now setting sights on its next stretch goal for supporters.
E.A.R.S. (Engraving and Reaction System) is now funded as a stretch goal, granting a more in-depth system for combatants and crafters with visual cues as they do their work.
The new goal is an audio stretch goal, looking to add new sounds and effects to the game. Adding another $150,000 to the goals will allow City State Entertainment to hire a sound engineer to deliver AAA+ quality audio for the game and license the Audiokinetic Wwise engine.
Passing this stretch goal will put the team at $3 million raised for the game, and will earn a set of rewards for all current backers.
To illustrate the point as to why the team is pushing for this goal, CSE released this video:
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...
- Crusaders of Solaria Announces Launch of First Open Beta Server
- R2Games announces that its latest browser title, fantasy brawler Crusaders of Solaria, will be entering its Open Beta phase on July 18.
- SMITE - The Battleground of the Gods just got bigger!
- The latest patch for the AAA Free-to-Play MOBA SMITE revealed a new game mode, known as Arena. This team deathmatch style game mode also featu...