Camelot Unchained Gets E.A.R.S. and Announces Next Stretch Goal
Camelot Unchained has hit its last major stretch goal, and is now setting sights on its next stretch goal for supporters.
E.A.R.S. (Engraving and Reaction System) is now funded as a stretch goal, granting a more in-depth system for combatants and crafters with visual cues as they do their work.
The new goal is an audio stretch goal, looking to add new sounds and effects to the game. Adding another $150,000 to the goals will allow City State Entertainment to hire a sound engineer to deliver AAA+ quality audio for the game and license the Audiokinetic Wwise engine.
Passing this stretch goal will put the team at $3 million raised for the game, and will earn a set of rewards for all current backers.
To illustrate the point as to why the team is pushing for this goal, CSE released this video:
Articles You May Enjoy
- GW2 Living World Finale: 'Point of No Return' Now Available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Point of No Return” for Guild Wars 2’s Living ...
- Crowfall: New RPG/Strategy MMO Hybrid Project On Kickstarter
- Independent game developer, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. today launched a Kickstarter campaign to crowdfund its highly-anticipated Massively M...
- Camelot Unchained Announces Bounty System Stretch Goal
- The Bounty System promises to allow every entity from the individual player, to guilds, to even the king of one of the Tri-Realms to announce ...