Camelot Unchained BSC Days Wrap-Up
By Andrew Skelton
Back in May, City State Entertainment promised us “Bat Shit Crazy” days, a special event that would contain a series of exciting announcements about the development of its RvR MMO, Camelot Unchained. Unfortunately, the event had to be delayed, with apologies and a “mea culpa” from CSE. This week, however, broke the anticipatory silence with the four-day long BSC streaming event.
We’ve tuned in to over 20 hours of streaming this week to give you the complete run down on everything announced in this insane four-day event. In addition, each section has our own “Bat Shit Crazy” meter, which is a general gauge of how crazy we really think these ideas are. Get comfortable – there’s a lot of information here, but we think it’s worth your time.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Twinfusor Update Available For Tribes Ascend
- The Twinfusor update is arriving in Tribes Ascend.
- League of Legends Patch Notes 6.7 + Taric Rework
- One of the OG champions, League of Legends has long promised a revisit to the Gem Knight Taric.
- Black Desert Online - 6 Issues with Launch Day
- With launch here at last, I had to share the issues that have hindered the review coming out of the gates.