Camelot Unchained BSC Days Wrap-Up
By Andrew Skelton
Back in May, City State Entertainment promised us “Bat Shit Crazy” days, a special event that would contain a series of exciting announcements about the development of its RvR MMO, Camelot Unchained. Unfortunately, the event had to be delayed, with apologies and a “mea culpa” from CSE. This week, however, broke the anticipatory silence with the four-day long BSC streaming event.
We’ve tuned in to over 20 hours of streaming this week to give you the complete run down on everything announced in this insane four-day event. In addition, each section has our own “Bat Shit Crazy” meter, which is a general gauge of how crazy we really think these ideas are. Get comfortable – there’s a lot of information here, but we think it’s worth your time.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neowiz announces Seven Souls Online
- Neowiz Games, publisher of War of Angels in North America, has announced a new title: Seven Souls Online.
- Evequest Next Landmark: Flying and New Armor Available
- Recently, SOE has released new updates for their sandbox creation MMORPG, Everquest Next. You can now fly on your claim or any claim you have ...
- Blade and Soul Beta Blog Part 2 - PvE
- Now that the second closed beta for Blade & Soul has come and gone, it’s time to showcase my adventures in the world of Blade & Sou...