Camelot Unchained Announces New Stretch Goal and Engineer
Today, City State Entertainment made two important announcements for Camelot Unchained.
The first is the next stretch goal for Camelot Unchained: new Realm Honors. This stretch goal would add new cosmetic-only items to the game as rewards for RvR success, including flags, statues, fountains, and much more, some geared for C.U.B.E. and some meant to be worn. The goal is meant to be finished by launch if funded. CSE also notes that this may be a two-part Stretch goal, with more realm rewards that are non-cosmetic and will be released later as an extender pack for the game. More information is available here.
CSE has also announced that it has hired Kevin Bray, former Senior Programmer at Riot Games. Hiring additional engineers was part of a previous stretch goal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Closed Beta Starting Times Revealed
- Sandbox Interactive unveils the last bit of information before the start of the Closed Beta of Albion Online on Monday.
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Review
- MMOHuts's Senior Editor takes an in-depth look at Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, and breaks down how far the expansion has gone to redeem t...
- En Masse Releases TERA Rewards Program
- As a player progressing through the tiers, new and improved items will become available, along with other bonuses!