Camelot Unchained Announces New Stretch Goal and Engineer
Today, City State Entertainment made two important announcements for Camelot Unchained.
The first is the next stretch goal for Camelot Unchained: new Realm Honors. This stretch goal would add new cosmetic-only items to the game as rewards for RvR success, including flags, statues, fountains, and much more, some geared for C.U.B.E. and some meant to be worn. The goal is meant to be finished by launch if funded. CSE also notes that this may be a two-part Stretch goal, with more realm rewards that are non-cosmetic and will be released later as an extender pack for the game. More information is available here.
CSE has also announced that it has hired Kevin Bray, former Senior Programmer at Riot Games. Hiring additional engineers was part of a previous stretch goal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic Closed Beta is now NDA Free
- Motiga, the independent developer of Gigantic, is proud to share that as of Friday, February 5th, they have finally dropped the NDA on its 24/
- Prove Your Fighting Fortitude in Two New Warface Game Modes
- Get set for a double dose of fresh shooter action as two brand new game modes come to Crytek's free online FPS, Warface, today.
- WildStar Reveals Final Two Playable Races
- Carbine Studio’s has revealed the final two WildStar races. Joining the Dominion faction we have the diminutive Chua. For the Exiles the mas...