Camelot Unchained Announces New Stretch Goal and Engineer
Today, City State Entertainment made two important announcements for Camelot Unchained.
The first is the next stretch goal for Camelot Unchained: new Realm Honors. This stretch goal would add new cosmetic-only items to the game as rewards for RvR success, including flags, statues, fountains, and much more, some geared for C.U.B.E. and some meant to be worn. The goal is meant to be finished by launch if funded. CSE also notes that this may be a two-part Stretch goal, with more realm rewards that are non-cosmetic and will be released later as an extender pack for the game. More information is available here.
CSE has also announced that it has hired Kevin Bray, former Senior Programmer at Riot Games. Hiring additional engineers was part of a previous stretch goal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- STO Celebrates Turning Four with Season 8.5 Update
- Hard to believe Star Trek Online has been going strong for four years now with Cryptic Studios.
- Riders of Icarus Begins Second Closed Beta
- Riders of Icarus’ second closed beta begins today and running through Thursday, April 28.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Going Free-To-Play
- BioWare has announced that it will be adding a free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic this fall.