Camelot Unchained Announces New Stretch Goal and Engineer
Today, City State Entertainment made two important announcements for Camelot Unchained.
The first is the next stretch goal for Camelot Unchained: new Realm Honors. This stretch goal would add new cosmetic-only items to the game as rewards for RvR success, including flags, statues, fountains, and much more, some geared for C.U.B.E. and some meant to be worn. The goal is meant to be finished by launch if funded. CSE also notes that this may be a two-part Stretch goal, with more realm rewards that are non-cosmetic and will be released later as an extender pack for the game. More information is available here.
CSE has also announced that it has hired Kevin Bray, former Senior Programmer at Riot Games. Hiring additional engineers was part of a previous stretch goal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top Eight Teams Selected For SMITE Launch Tournament
- SMITE announces the four North American and four European teams going to the Launch Tournament in Atlanta, Georgia in March 2014.
- Pockie Pirates: Chapter 11 Launched
- Leading online games publisher, NGames, has today announced the launch of the anticipated “Chapter 11” update for popular free-to-play One...
- Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb Update Announced
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb, the game's latest content update, will go live August 24.