Camelot Unchained Announces Bounty System Stretch Goal
Today CityState Entertainment’s crowdfunding pushed past the monumental goal of $2.6 million, locking in the latest promise of bringing professional writer, Max Porter, onto the team to oversee Camelot Unchained‘s lore. Even biggest news arrived though as Mark Jacobs teased the new goal, a BSC Bounty System!
The Bounty System promises to allow every entity from the individual player, to guilds, to even the king of one of the Tri-Realms to announce a reward for either taking down a player, members of a guild, a location, or even an infamous creature of the depths. Some interesting information to note is this will be a valid method of reclaiming soul fragments lost from being killed by an opponent of another realm, and the description also confirms the existence of an official king of each realm.
Catch the full post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Alpha Announced
- Shallow Space: Insurgency, has now moved into alpha and is on track for an Early Access launch on PC, Mac and Linux on Steam in Autumn 2015.
- Put the Pedal to the Floor in Need for Speed World Drag Mode
- After a six year absence from the Need for Speed™ franchise and in popular demand from the community, Drag Mode makes a triumphant debut in ...
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Wintersday
- ArenaNet and NCSoft have announced the schedule for the Wintersday festivities in the hit MMORPG Guild Wars 2.