Camelot Unchained Announces Bounty System Stretch Goal
Today CityState Entertainment’s crowdfunding pushed past the monumental goal of $2.6 million, locking in the latest promise of bringing professional writer, Max Porter, onto the team to oversee Camelot Unchained‘s lore. Even biggest news arrived though as Mark Jacobs teased the new goal, a BSC Bounty System!
The Bounty System promises to allow every entity from the individual player, to guilds, to even the king of one of the Tri-Realms to announce a reward for either taking down a player, members of a guild, a location, or even an infamous creature of the depths. Some interesting information to note is this will be a valid method of reclaiming soul fragments lost from being killed by an opponent of another realm, and the description also confirms the existence of an official king of each realm.
Catch the full post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters Post-Launch Developer Update
- Today, Kitfox Games released a developer update on its Kickstarter page for Moon Hunters, updating players and fans to the game's progres...
- World of Tanks announces 8-bit showdown mode
- Wargaming today announced a brand new combat mode for World of Tanks—Winter Showdown. This new 8-Bit mode will offer exclusive in-game conte...
- Christmas Comes Early for Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the successful multiplayer shooter, Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will be receiving a slew of new con...