Camelot Unchained: Alpha Delayed After 14-hr Marathon Stream
The development team at City State Entertainment has released a blog post stating that there was an unfortunate delay to their upcoming alpha test for Camelot Unchained, claiming that there was a bug that was crashing the game heavily and could not be fixed in time.
In order to make up for this, they plan to compensate backers for their time by including Founder’s Points, CSE Points and free subscription time.
For more details, visit http://camelotunchained.com/v2/we-can-close-but/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars Begins Summer Games Registration
- InnoGames has opened the registration for the next Tribal Wars tournament: the Tribal Wars Summer Games.
- GoD Factory: Wingmen Opens for Public Preview with New Trailer and Kickstarter
- Nine Dot Studios brings us a fantastic vision of interstellar space wars in a new four versus four title that's just hit the Kickstarter ...
- Noct: Survival Horror Game Now on Steam Early Access
- Independent developer C3SK and night-worshipping game label Devolver Digital have released online multiplayer survival horror thriller Noct o