Camelot Unchained: Alpha Delayed After 14-hr Marathon Stream
The development team at City State Entertainment has released a blog post stating that there was an unfortunate delay to their upcoming alpha test for Camelot Unchained, claiming that there was a bug that was crashing the game heavily and could not be fixed in time.
In order to make up for this, they plan to compensate backers for their time by including Founder’s Points, CSE Points and free subscription time.
For more details, visit http://camelotunchained.com/v2/we-can-close-but/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tanki Online’s ‘Mammoth’ Hull Is Now Available
- Following on from the recent introduction of ‘The Dictator’ hull, AlternativaPlatform is pleased to introduce ‘The Mammoth’ tank hull.
- Final Fantasy Online Experience is 'Reborn' Today
- Square Enix Inc., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX interactive entertainment products in the Americas, today announced that FINAL FANTASY XIV: A R...
- Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment announces that Neverwinter will see its fourth module, Tyranny of Dragons, released in August 2014.