Camelot Unchained Achieves Bounty System Stretch Goal
A new update from City State Entertainment reveals that the latest stretch goal for Camelot Unchained, the Bounty System, has been unlocked. The bounty system will be an additional system that will help add new levels of immersion and community building in CU.
The game’s next stretch goal will be the last major goal for a while, and is called the Engraving and Reaction System (or E.A.R.S.) This system is both for Combatants and Crafters. Crafters will gain more control over engravings and bonuses to enhancements, which will show visual cues as they activate in game.
You can learn more, and check out the current state of funding, here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bierzerkers launches today on Early Access
- The entire team at Shield Break Studios are thrilled to open the game to players today.
- Erebus2 Announces Maia Rat Dungeon Release
- Zemi Interactive, Inc., Korea’s leading MMORPG developer and service provider of famous free to play MMO “4Story” and “Erebus2” has...
- Nexon America Brings Romantic Doki Doki Island to Mabinogi
- Nexon America announces the introduction of Doki Doki Island to Mabinogi, introducing a new soulmate system, flight system, and more.