Camelot Unchained Achieves Bounty System Stretch Goal
A new update from City State Entertainment reveals that the latest stretch goal for Camelot Unchained, the Bounty System, has been unlocked. The bounty system will be an additional system that will help add new levels of immersion and community building in CU.
The game’s next stretch goal will be the last major goal for a while, and is called the Engraving and Reaction System (or E.A.R.S.) This system is both for Combatants and Crafters. Crafters will gain more control over engravings and bonuses to enhancements, which will show visual cues as they activate in game.
You can learn more, and check out the current state of funding, here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fantasy War Tactics Releases Guild Raid Update
- The latest guild raid updates, ‘Dark Fortress’ and ‘Equipment Transcendence’ comes full of new content for players to immerse themselv...
- Darkfall Online for Free...Maybe?
- Aventurine announces that starting October 17th, any Darkfall subscribers past or present, will be available to return to Darkfall for free u...
- Camelot Unchained's Alpha Has Started
- Today, City State Entertainment has announced the launch of Alpha One for its upcoming MMO, Camelot Unchained.