Camelot Unchained Achieves Bounty System Stretch Goal
A new update from City State Entertainment reveals that the latest stretch goal for Camelot Unchained, the Bounty System, has been unlocked. The bounty system will be an additional system that will help add new levels of immersion and community building in CU.
The game’s next stretch goal will be the last major goal for a while, and is called the Engraving and Reaction System (or E.A.R.S.) This system is both for Combatants and Crafters. Crafters will gain more control over engravings and bonuses to enhancements, which will show visual cues as they activate in game.
You can learn more, and check out the current state of funding, here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Oath New Instance - The Crusade in Swallow's Dock
- ChangYou announces The Crusade in Swallow's Dock instance for their free to play title Dragon Oath. Check out the instance in the Age of ...
- The Secret World Celebrates Second Anniversary With Love & Loathing
- Funcom's The Secret World celebrates its second anniversary with a bang! The Guardians of Gaia event starts today, where massive Golems i...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Closed Beta Update 1.6 Adds Hero & Much More
- Several exciting new updates are now available for the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta, including the brand new hero, Ancestor, just i...