Call of Gods launches
Aeria Games has launched a new game today – Call of Gods, a browser-based strategy game.
The game features three races (human, elf, or undead) in a fantasy world where players can quest, build their castle and army, and become one of the strongest in their kingdom. The game has special team dungeons, alliance (guild) quests, and the ability to share replays of battles.
Aeria Games publishes several other MMOs, including Shaiya, Last Chaos, Kitsu Saga, and Wolf Team.
Call of Gods Gameplay Screenshot
Aeria Games Launches New Browser Based MMORTS/RPG Call of Gods
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – March 9, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, announced today the launch of Call of Gods (CoG), a beautifully crafted, browser-based massively multiplayer online (MMO) game. CoG is a revolutionary update to the tired city-building, quest completion browser genre and is the latest title to join the growing lineup of browser games on the Aeria Now portal.
In Call of Gods, players will experience the next generation of browser RTS/RPG gameplay. In keeping with the traditional core style, players create a human, elf, or undead hero and venture out into a massive fantasy world where they can progress through elaborate quest arcs, fight their way with other players through challenging dungeons, amass armies, and ultimately build a powerful castle stronghold within your race’s kingdom.
Call of Gods features these unique elements, not yet found in many other browser RTS titles:
- Team Dungeon Attacks – Players can team up and combine heroes and troops to battle dungeon bosses. Or travel solo and take on waves of NPCs in numerous challenging dungeons.
- Alliance Quests & Upgrades – Join an alliance once you reach level 10. Players in an alliance can complete special alliance quests for exclusive upgrades. Alliance upgrades benefit all members.
- Battle Replay – Relive glorious wins with a replay feature and then show off your wartime prowess to friends with a shareable URL of the battle.
Players interested in learning more about Call of Gods can log in and start playing the game immediately by visiting the official website at http://callofgods.aeriagames.com. The game is free to play and requires no download.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots: Christmas Event Available
- Masthead Studios announced today two events that will run this Christmas in their free to play cartoon-style shooter Guns and Robots.
- Duelyst Kickstarter Preview w/ Keith Lee
- One of the first things I noticed when talking to Keith was how professional and cordial he was.