Call of Gods Announces Morta Server
Experience the next generation in MMO RTS gameplay with Call of Gods, a blend of simulation and strategy. lekoolgames who publish Call of Gods have just announced the launch of a brand new server, their 15th server. The New server of Call Of Gods called “Morta”, launches on June 22, 2016 at 7:00 PM PST.
Call of Gods, is a browser based RTS/RPG game. In keeping with the traditional core style, players create a human, elf, or undead hero and venture out into a massive fantasy world where they can progress through elaborate quest arcs, fight their way with other players through challenging dungeons, amass armies, and ultimately build a powerful castle stronghold within your race’s kingdom.
COG also features an in-depth and interactive game guide to help your journey in the game. The game features beautiful graphics, Arena System and Alliance system. Fight with players of different servers to prove your might and bring glory to your server in the Cross Server Championship.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Releases Latest Feature Pack
- NCSOFT® and ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released its “September 2014 Feature Pack,&qu...
- Firefall Integrates Twitch Broadcasting
- Firefall players can now broadcast to Twitch.tv seamlessly from inside their game.
- Neverwinter: Underdark Coming in 2015
- Perfect World announced their newest module release for Neverwinter – tentatively titled Neverwinter: Underdark.