Call of Champions Contest for TwitchCon 2015 All Access Pass Now Live
Today, Spacetime Studios has kicked off a contest to send six competitive gamers on an all-access expenses-paid trip to TwitchCon 2015 as part of the beta program for Call of Champions, the MOBA designed for mobile and refined for competition.
Pro gamers PhantomL0rd, Snoopeh and Voyboy have recently joined up with Spacetime to hone the MOBA experience in Call of Champions and this contest will give competitive gamers the chance to side with a pro, register for beta, compete, and win a trip to battle alongside the pros live at TwitchCon 2015.
Gamers can pledge their allegiance to PhantomL0rd, Voyboy, and Snoopeh and enter for a chance to win an expenses-paid trip to TwitchCon 2015 via the following links:
Registering for Call of Champions beta or logging into an account through one of the links above will enter you for a chance to win; registration ends on Friday, August 14th. Contest entrants can track their status as the pros handpick which combatants will advance through a series of cuts, considering a variety of factors like total time played, K/D/A and their own discretion. Each pro will ultimately pick two winners to play for their personal team, leaving a grand total of six contest winners (the first cut for contest entrants will take place on August 15th, with subsequent cuts on August 22nd and August 29th). The final contest winners will be announced on September 4th and will receive an all-access pass to TwitchCon 2015, a flight to San Francisco, hotel accommodations for the duration of the event, and the opportunity to play Call of Champions live during the event.
During the live event, the pro partners featured on stage will each represent a charity of their choice. Spacetime Studios will donate a total of $5,000 to the winning pro’s charity for this campaign. Take a look at the “Rules for Event” TwitchCon Contest Legalese for more information on rules and eligibility.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Reveals Upcoming Dilithium Mine Starbase
- Cryptic Studios has revealed the first details on the next expansion to their recent Star Trek Online Starbase update, allowing various player...
- Linger City Opens its Gates in Luvinia Online
- Luvinia Online released a "mega-content" update overnight, introducing a bundle of new content for all players to enjoy.
- Space Engineers - Survival and Multiplayer Milestones Reached
- Keen Software House announced today that two key-milestones in the development of Space Engineers have been achieved: Survival mode and Multi-...