Call of Duty Black Ops III: Eclipse Update Coming April 19th
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Eclipse, the second DLC pack for the No. 1 top-selling console video game of 2015, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, is set to release on April 19, first for the PlayStation 4 with other next-gen platforms to follow*. In addition to a thrilling array of four new multiplayer maps, Eclipse features an all-new Zombies experience that immerses players in an undead World War II Pacific theater.
- Spire: Spire takes Multiplayer combat to a futuristic sub-orbital airport terminal set high in the clouds. Multiple levels and open areas promote intense, mid-range combat around a clean, high-tech civilian environment. Watch your step, because one wrong move could send you plummeting back through the stratosphere.
- Rift: Head to the core of a harsh futuristic military complex, set high above an active caldera. Rift funnels and forces tight, intense engagements, where the only way through is forward. Utilize the unique core movement opportunities to outsmart and outplay enemies as you traverse the suspended rail system.
- Knockout: Housed in a traditional Shaolin Temple with a retro twist, Knockout sets the stage for a bloody Kung Fu tournament. This mid-sized map showcases a sharp contrast between the mid-range engagements of the traditional exterior architecture and the tight close-quarters of an eclectic 1970’s styled interior.
- Verge: In this re-imagination of the classic Call of Duty: World at War map, Banzai, Verge drops Multiplayer combat into the center of a distant post-apocalyptic future, where two warring factions are entrenched in constant battle. Take control of the key bridge, fortresses, tunnel systems and waterfalls as you engage in high-speed action through this medium-sized map
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Guardian's Tower expansion available for C9
- Webzen has just released the fourth expansion for their dungeon-based MORPG, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9). Starting today, the Guardian’...
- Wargaming Launches Its First Browser Game
- Wargaming announces World of Tanks: The Crayfish, its first browser-based game.
- PWI Elysium Expansion Launches
- Elysium, the 12th expansion for PWI, is now available - along with a Steam client.