Cabal Online Launches Art of War Update
Get ready for an epic battle! ESTsoft, Inc. unveiled details for the latest free content update for CABAL Online, available today. The new update features all-new ways to battle it out in Nevareth as players embark on new quests as well as take their place in a new custom PvP arena.
In addition to the new areas and arenas, select dungeons across Nevareth now feature the “elite difficulty” and offer the toughest test yet for dungeon plunderers in CABAL Online.
With the “Art of War” update, players can jump onto the war-torn battlefield of Memoria Chrysos with their determined teammates to work towards the ultimate goal: Glory on the battlefield. Champions will be tasked with capturing buildings and securing vital resources in order to strengthen their position and defeat the enemy guardians.
In the brand-new custom PvP battle arena, warriors can face-off against their friends in-game and determine just how much is on the line during the battle. Players can join a friend for a friendly practice battle or go all-in and truly prove who the mightier champion is.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels (ValcoJoy): 16,000 Diamonds Event Available
- Valcojoy has just launched a new event for League of Angels to share with all the players. Along with the League of Angels’s second Server c...
- Gloria Victis Completes Unity 5 Transition
- Black Eye Games has announced that it has completed the process of transferring Gloria Victis to Unity 5.
- Brick-Force: 'Night of the Living Bricks' Update Available
- Infernum released a new update today as part of the deployment of the fourth season of its popular sandbox shooter, Brick-Force. For a few wee...