Cabal Online Launches Art of War Update
Get ready for an epic battle! ESTsoft, Inc. unveiled details for the latest free content update for CABAL Online, available today. The new update features all-new ways to battle it out in Nevareth as players embark on new quests as well as take their place in a new custom PvP arena.
In addition to the new areas and arenas, select dungeons across Nevareth now feature the “elite difficulty” and offer the toughest test yet for dungeon plunderers in CABAL Online.
With the “Art of War” update, players can jump onto the war-torn battlefield of Memoria Chrysos with their determined teammates to work towards the ultimate goal: Glory on the battlefield. Champions will be tasked with capturing buildings and securing vital resources in order to strengthen their position and defeat the enemy guardians.
In the brand-new custom PvP battle arena, warriors can face-off against their friends in-game and determine just how much is on the line during the battle. Players can join a friend for a friendly practice battle or go all-in and truly prove who the mightier champion is.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GTA Online: Adversary Modes and More Coming March 10th
- Next week, Heists will deliver a brand new gameplay experience to GTA Online, offering players the chance to team up to take down big scores. ...
- Supernova Alpha First Impressions
- the core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco's next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to core MOBA pla...
- Cabal II PAX South Preview
- For old fans of the series, and new players curious alike, Cabal II is promising to be a real treat.