Cabal Online Launches Art of War Update
Get ready for an epic battle! ESTsoft, Inc. unveiled details for the latest free content update for CABAL Online, available today. The new update features all-new ways to battle it out in Nevareth as players embark on new quests as well as take their place in a new custom PvP arena.
In addition to the new areas and arenas, select dungeons across Nevareth now feature the “elite difficulty” and offer the toughest test yet for dungeon plunderers in CABAL Online.
With the “Art of War” update, players can jump onto the war-torn battlefield of Memoria Chrysos with their determined teammates to work towards the ultimate goal: Glory on the battlefield. Champions will be tasked with capturing buildings and securing vital resources in order to strengthen their position and defeat the enemy guardians.
In the brand-new custom PvP battle arena, warriors can face-off against their friends in-game and determine just how much is on the line during the battle. Players can join a friend for a friendly practice battle or go all-in and truly prove who the mightier champion is.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars Releases Revamped Version of Rescue the Royalty
- Today, InnoGames' classic strategic MMO Tribal Wars started its popular event: Rescue the Royalty.
- TUG Early Access Impressions – Fight to Survive!
- Mikedot attempts to fight for his life in the world of TUG, and fails miserably.
- Camelot Unchained Prepares to Hug the World
- Camelot Unchained continues pushing forward with more and more funding, now at over $3,025,000 at the time of this publication! This week they...