Cabal Online Launches Art of War Update
Get ready for an epic battle! ESTsoft, Inc. unveiled details for the latest free content update for CABAL Online, available today. The new update features all-new ways to battle it out in Nevareth as players embark on new quests as well as take their place in a new custom PvP arena.
In addition to the new areas and arenas, select dungeons across Nevareth now feature the “elite difficulty” and offer the toughest test yet for dungeon plunderers in CABAL Online.
With the “Art of War” update, players can jump onto the war-torn battlefield of Memoria Chrysos with their determined teammates to work towards the ultimate goal: Glory on the battlefield. Champions will be tasked with capturing buildings and securing vital resources in order to strengthen their position and defeat the enemy guardians.
In the brand-new custom PvP battle arena, warriors can face-off against their friends in-game and determine just how much is on the line during the battle. Players can join a friend for a friendly practice battle or go all-in and truly prove who the mightier champion is.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Team-Based Shooter Overwatch Announced at Blizzcon
- To end the opening ceremony of BlizzCon 2014, Blizzard Entertainment introduced a brand new game: Overwatch.
- Allods Online Open Beta Officially Launches
- Allods Online officially launches into Open Beta. gPotatos critically acclaimed and highly anticipated free to play MMORPG is finally availabl...
- Legion of Heroes Review
- In Legion of Heroes, you pick a starting character and set out into the world to right wrongs and triumph over evil.