Cabal Online: “Episode X: Gladiator” Expansion Now Available
ESTsoft Inc., developer of the highly acclaimed hit free-to-play MMORPG, CABAL Online, is proud to announce the immediate release of CABAL Online’s largest content update yet: Episode X: Gladiator.
For the first time in CABAL history, a new battle style enters the fray. The fearsome Gladiator is a brand-new class with new armor, weapons, class-specific abilities, transformations, and more. Take control of the vicious Gladiator, an adept master of combat specializing in a mixture of long and short ranged attacks. Guide your fury to utilize new rage-consuming abilities exclusive to the Gladiator.
Enter the Forest of Nostalgia to experience an entirely new battlefield where the competition has never been more intense. An eerily familiar feeling overcomes you as you enter this MOBA-styled (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) PVP battleground. Rush towers, defend your lane, lay waste to wandering creeps, try your luck in the depths of the jungle, and ultimately destroy the enemy team’s Ancient Relic to win the day.
Masters of Chaos, a new challenge is calling. Episode X: Gladiator introduces an all-new dungeon… the deadly Infinity Arena. Battle to survive against wave after wave of brutally relentless foes. Only the bravest and most powerful champions will survive. The rewards will be substantial for those up to the challenge, but the only guarantee is an early demise for the unprepared.
The Chaos Upgrade system is now available. This is an entirely new upgrade system exclusively for Chaos items. Push your equipment beyond the limit as never before, but beware: If a Chaos Upgrade goes wrong, your equipment could be destroyed forever. Play it safe, or go for the “all or nothing” approach. The choice is yours. Are you feeling chaotic?
New equipment, costumes, hairstyles, achievements, dungeons, countless balance fixes, an entirely new battle style, and much more await you in the biggest CABAL update EVER: CABAL Online Episode X: Gladiator.
Launch CABAL Online to begin the update, or visit us at http://cabal.estgames.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online Dev Interview - The Modded MMO Revolution
- In the past two years, as the monumental success and popularity of sandbox titles like Minecraft began to shake up the preconceived notions of...
- PAX East 2015 Day 3 Recap - Echo of Soul, Gigantic, Guns of Icarus Online, Cosplay, and More!
- Day 3 held the title I was most excited for personally, and you will be too, when you see more on it, and that’s Gigantic.
- CCP Games Closing San Francisco Office
- CCP Games confirms it will close its San Francisco office, laying off employees and continuing to restructure its company.