Cabal II Launches Ruins of the Gods Update
As announced last week, ESTsoft, Inc. has provided the latest and biggest update yet for CABAL, “Ruins of the Gods.”
The latest update features three new high-level dungeons for players to truly test their skills. Additionally, the CABAL 2 universe will grow in the new update with a new map expansion; the Gray Canyon area is now open for players at level 40 or higher to explore and take on the vicious enemies that await. One more new feature is the increased level cap, which now sets the cap at level 45, allowing players to continue to grow with all the new content.
ESTsoft will also be running special events to go celebrate the content update, featuring various rewards for players that participate. In “The Race to Victory!” event the first user to reach level 45 will win a reward. This event is class-based, so there will be six winners – one for each class. The second event is “The Ruins of the Gods Playtime Event” which will reward players for playing the game during specified times between Oct. 14 and Oct. 21.
As an added bonus, players that have been inactive from the CABAL 2 battlefields will enjoy a seven day premium for returning to the game. This premium will provide players an increased item drop rate, a higher point acquisition bonus when battling and much more.
Full details of the update can be found at: http://cabal2.estgames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Effect Sequel Coming to Mobile in September
- Dead Effect was previously released on PC via Steam and the sequel is going mobile on iOS and Android.
- Open beta begins for Brick-Force
- Brick-Force begins open beta today with opening access to VIP keys and registered players.
- Esamir Discovered In PlanetSide 2
- Sony Online Entertainment will release Esamir this weekend in PlanetSide 2's beta.