Cabal 2 Revealed for True Fans and Beta Sign-ups Begin
ESTSoft, Inc. announced today that gamers who long for the days of MMOs with deep, immersive RPG elements, epic skill-based battles and in-game communities that defined the word “massive” can now sign up for their chance to be among the first to experience CABAL 2. The high-fantasy massively-multiplayer role-playing game (MMORPG) is now taking signups at its pre-launch website, offering the most dedicated of online role players the chance to sign up to be the first to experience the game as early as next week. Launching in 2015, CABAL 2 is the North American follow-up to the wildly-successful CABAL Online, played by tens of millions of players.
“The launch of the beta program and focus testing for CABAL 2 is the first step toward delivering the smooth, strategic and social MMO experience our passionate community deserves,” said Steve Pae, executive vice president of ESTSoft Inc. “With beta signups and the launch of our new forums, it’s finally time for the CABAL 2 community to officially come together, and we’ll reward a lucky few with the chance to be the first to experience the game through our focus group testing next week.”
Beginning today, gamers can sign up for beta testing and to receive access to the forums and all latest game updates for CABAL 2 at http://cabal2.estgames.com/, and can also sign up for closed focus tests that begin on Dec. 19. The four days of focus testing, offering the first chance to play CABAL 2, will wrap up on Dec. 22.
CABAL 2 is an action-MMO with fluid, skill-based combat that offers the genuine MMO experience that made the genre so popular. Designed by passionate MMO gamers for fans of the genre, the quick, responsive controls and focus on RPG elements harkens back to classic MMOs.
CABAL 2 is the sequel of CABAL Online, which hosts nearly 30 million users playing from more than 60 countries across the world. The game is currently being optimized for release in the North American and European markets and is expected to be released in 2015. For more information, please visit http://cabal2.estgames.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlayNext: New Aeria Games Publisher to Focus On Mobile Games
- Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. is rebranding itself as PlayNext, Inc., a global publisher and developer of free-to-play mobile game...
- ARK: Survival Evolved Unlocks Dev Kit Alongside Mammoth Mod Contest
- Studio Wildcard unleashes a dev kit, a modding contest, and the Survival of the Fittest battle mode.
- Skyforge Mechanoid Invasion Begins Today
- Developers Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have launched the second Invasion in Skyforge today.